Job Title: IT Helpdesk Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Entry level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
We count on our IT team to work in close alignment with all internal business units to provide excellent IT support and solutions to our global user community and on-site support in the Denver office. Our IT Helpdesk Analyst will have 1 year of experience working with people and some familiarity of macs and PCs. In this role, you will learn and shadow our current IT staff to troubleshoot basic issues, conference room setups, printers, etc. You will work with a helpdesk system to document troubleshooting steps, track and close tickets. Your project will be to assist with the helpdesk to rollout new IT initiatives, such as our security / backup platform, SSO sync, and other system rollouts. You will learn how to troubleshoot common PC issues and learn what it takes to work in an Enterprise IT environment.
Xactly's IT team is a tight-knit global team, looking to expand our capabilities and add efficiencies to processes. We are always looking for individuals with diverse backgrounds, the hunger to achieve, and the openness to learn new ways of solving problems. Our team's goal is to set our internal customers up for success and transform the way they think about IT.
THE SKILL SET
- 1+ years experience in working with people and familiarity of MacOS, Windows OS, iOS, and MS Office
- Excellent customer service, time management, communication and organizational skills
- Passion for relationship building and desire to learn about the troubleshooting steps with Macs and PCs
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism, and can work effectively with minimal supervision in a collaborative environment
- Comfortable working cross-functionally within an organization and completing administrative tasks
- Efficient with various office software, and collaboration technologies such as Google
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Network administration, security and/or technical certification a plus
- Experience with mobile device management tools, such as JAMF, is a plus
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Develop a working relationship with the assigned Xactly Helpdesk and IT staff.
- Work with the IT helpdesk to learn the systems we use and how to create, update and close tickets.
- Complete administrative tasks in support of Xactly's Asset Management and employment management system.
- Advance your computer troubleshooting
- Learn how to setup Mac and PC machines using Xactly's best practices
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Forecast employee and surplus inventory, and handle procurement of IT assets
- Learn to administer all IT applications, and how to provision and de-provision user access
- Manage RingCentral and Zoom accounts, and assist users with customization and requirements
- Conference Room setup and management using Zoom Rooms
- Understand our SSO environment, and how identity functions within the IT environment
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Administer and manage portions of our mobile device management systems
- Troubleshoot and work with wired and wireless networking to improve our user's experience
- Assist with coordination, server patching, and vulnerability management using our security tools
- Help manage our communication platform and help build automations to improve experience
- Learn about our backup system and how to configure it to best work for our user base
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.