Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You’ll Do
- We are searching for an IT Helpdesk Administrator with a good command of Microsoft 365 (including Office 365 and Azure AD) and Windows system (Server, Active Directory) who is able to perform application administration and do some user support (including Mac and Linux endpoints). The focus for this position will be on managing IT systems, critical for company operations and business processes, as well as supporting and maintaining end-user workstations. You and your team will be the primary IT support at FORM + GoSpotCheck. Whether we’re getting a new employee setup with a device or making sure our video conferencing technology is set up for a meeting, you are the one who ensures that everything goes smoothly!
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Maintaining Active Directory service and user base (including Azure AD).
- Installation and configuration of OS (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- Installation and configuration of additional software.
- Provisioning and revoking access to cloud systems.
- Performing application administration (Microsoft 365, JIRA, Confluence, Teamcity, Git etc.) including user access provisioning and deprovisioning
- Installation, configuration and basic repair of PC, laptops and other IT equipment and peripherals - we’ll feel good about bringing technical issues to your attention because of your receptiveness, quick communication and expertise in our specific tech stack.
- Consulting of users (including foreign offices) in relation to technical questions (support).
- Network working capacity monitoring.
- Implementation of technical security systems and software - we’ll rest-assured knowing that company devices have been deployed, stored and logged appropriately thanks to the controls and processes you put in place.
- Notification of planned and emergency service interruptions, informing users about current issues and status of their resolution (upon request).
- Please note: although our company has a flexible Work From Home policy, this position requires you to be present in the Denver office to support the organization.
Who You Are
- Experience with Windows OS family at the level of advanced user (cmd, driver and software installation).
- You’re always up for troubleshooting network issues, and have a solid understanding of where to start those efforts.
- Solid knowledge of the hardware part.
- Active Directory (group polices, security policies etc.)
- A great understanding of DHCP, DNS, VPN.
- Knowledge of POP3, SMTP, ARP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS protocols.
- Administering of OS Windows, Linux, MacOS. Software installation.
- Some background in Linux, MacOS, and open source tools.
- You enjoy supporting both technical and non-technical users, and are able to tailor your communication to the audience.
- You're willing and capable of learning new things, taking on responsibility and working in a team - depending on the project, you may end up working more frequently with teams other than your own!
- You regularly go above and beyond in your roles, whether that means being the first one in the office, or simply exceeding the expectations of your customer, you take pride in doing great work.
- You understand English at a sufficient level to read documentation and basic interaction with users.
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $48,000 - $60,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description