IT Help Desk
Gusto is making the most complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal. Imagine payroll that brings everyone peace of mind, HR that transforms work into a community, and benefits that help people plan for a better future. That’s what we’re building at Gusto.
We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we’re looking for talented staff across the board to join our growing team. Our Help Desk role will champion internal IT Support operations to keep Gusto operational and secure. Above all, we’re motivated by the chance to serve our customers and employees.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Install, upgrade, and support all company desktops/laptops, printers, and other end-user tech (primarily in an Apple environment)
- Troubleshoot network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment, setup and configuration on end-user devices.
- Set up, track, and manage all issues in a ticketing system
- Administer cloud services e.g. Google Apps, Okta, Office365, and many more
- Maintain a fluid and well-organized inventory and storage system for all IT hardware
- Manage and troubleshoot our VOIP telephone system
- Track end-user software licenses
- Ensure all client machines meet standards for security protocols
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Technology enthusiast who is always excited to learn about new apps, devices, and ways to do things better
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Love to solve problems and get at the root of issues
- Upbeat and positive, motivated by making someone else’s day smoother
- Super detail oriented and highly organized. It bothers you when things are not lined up properly or documentation doesn’t exist
- Incredibly reliable and follow through on what you promise
- Proactively handle anticipated issues before they arise
- 1-2 years of IT Support experience
- Active Directory experience
- Experience with documentation of repeatable processes
- You know the problem with UDP jokes
- Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) experience
Here's more about the team with a few highlights from our Engineering Blog:
- How We Built a Service-Driven Team
- Our Diversity Goals
- Our Principles and Values
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.