IT Help Desk Engineer
Greater Denver Area
About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making M&A deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit www.srsacquiom.com to learn more.
SRS Acquiom is currently seeking a Help Desk Engineer to join our IT Operations team. The IT Operations team is responsible for all areas of internal desktop and cloud app support, and also maintains network infrastructure for our three office locations. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with the existing Help Desk team members, be well-versed in laptop and mobile device support via automated tools, is eager to learn and grow their skillset, and contribute to new ideas and projects in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Provide help desk support for hardware, network and software
- Prioritize, assign and respond to staff issues (submitted via ticketing system)
- Perform diagnostics to collect information to determine and correct the source of error and isolate performance issues
- Test and deploy new software, procedures, installation, conversion and upgrade activities
- Maintain database of all staff inventory, user accounts and logins to facilitate on/off-boarding process
- Configure and maintain cloud apps, desk phones, cloud faxing, copiers, projectors and scanners. Coordinate IT Projects with vendors
- Contact vendors to research issues and determine and implement recommended solutions
- Review service costs and recommend improvements
- Maintain IT/Admin and Tech Training documentation
- Follow/implement documented security procedures and standards
- Maintain employee backup system as part of Disaster Recovery/Backup Plan
- Automate help desk tasks and maintain security profiles via MDM software for laptops and company smart phones
- Repair computers and manage laptop loaner pool
- Perform end-user training on macOS and other company-utilized tools
- 3 years related experience and/or combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to listen respectfully and communicate effectively with non-technical staff.
- In-depth knowledge of macOS (10.10 to current), Windows 10, cloud-based email and productivity tools, and mobile devices.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network infrastructure and technologies including wired and wireless infrastructure, VoIP, and managed printing.
- Computer configuration and application setup experience, including Microsoft Office for Mac.
- Experience using centralized management/MDM tools for OS configuration and administration
- Knowledge of basic printer maintenance tasks such as clearing paper jams and toner replacement.
- Experience implementing basic security procedures like: Usage audits, MDM, VPN, secure email, and business continuity procedures.
- Vendor communication and project management experience
- Desirable: experience with Windows Server/Active Directory, Bash scripting for macOS, SAML or SSO between Active Directory and cloud tools, virtualization, help desk automation, working knowledge of systems and network administration and troubleshooting. Experience working in financial or legal environments.
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement
Read Full Job Description