IT Help Desk Associate at Guild Education
For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild Education is hiring an Associate, IT Help Desk to aid in supporting our growing employee base.
As an Associate on the IT Help Desk, you’ll be a member of a team that provides Tier 1 technical support to Guild Education. You will assist the team in solving technical problems, supporting core SaaS tools, and helping maintain Guild’s technical systems.
A day in our open, collaborative workspace might look like:
- Providing excellent customer service in Tier 1 support to internal Guild staff
- Supporting the team with onboarding, offboarding, department transfers, role & status changes (configure computers for deployment by installing apps and running updates)
- Creating and/or updating tickets for all internal services using our Zendesk ticketing platform
- Supporting large company meetings and 70+ Zoom meeting rooms
- Writing and Maintaining team documentation around systems, internal tasks, and procedures
- Participation in mentoring, new hire events, and delivering technical training
In this role, you’ll grow and expand your expertise by:
- Reporting directly to the IT Help Desk Manager and working alongside other IT teams, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills around systems, processes, and technical troubleshooting
- Continued development of critical thinking, problem solving, technical fundamentals, and more
- Learning the ins and outs of Guild as you use your organizational, multitasking, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced, intense and dynamic environment
- You have a minimum of 1-2+ years of experience in IT Support, utilizing a ticketing system to manage work
- You are highly proficient with macOS. Windows experience is a plus,
- Experience with Jamf Pro, Okta, Google Workspace, Zoom and ticketing systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Fast learner - Can be shown processes minimally to grasp procedure
- Experience creating understandable end-user documentation.
- Ability to support multiple working environments Including in-person & remote support
- Ability to participate in after-hours or holiday support on a rotational basis.
- Passion for our mission – Guild's groundbreaking new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $45,000-70,000 as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.