IT Director at BombBomb
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The IT Director at BombBomb is responsible for the reliability of the corporate infrastructure and services, tool stack and for maintaining office security as well as the protection of Personally Identifiable Data in the organization. The IT Director will do this by directing Security and Compliance programs, and by ensuring risks related to these topics are evaluated and plans to mitigate those risks are continually improved. The IT Director also maintains professional development and training to continually improve the technical and professional competence of the IS/IT employees. The IT Director also oversees the compliance and costs associated with the software toolstack across the organization.
What you will do...
- Availability, Implementation and Upkeep of Internal Tools and Services
- Provide direct and successful leadership in matters of Internal Systems across BombBomb’s entire software tool portfolio, partnering with leaders in every department to aid and ensure their information systems consistently meet or exceed their needs
- Direct IT Department in matters of implementation and procedure to maintain an MTTR of 1 hour or less, and ensures availability of critical services remains at 99.9% uptime or better.
- Manage software expenses, 3rd party vendors and acquisition of new services.
- Security, Compliance and Privacy
- Ensure SOC2 compliance is maintained across the organization and that all departments are following the processes and adhering to policy. Ensure Risk Assessments are conducted and those risks are properly prioritized and mitigated at least annually.
- Maintain security policies, terms of service, privacy policies and business continuity plans, updating to reflect changes in the organization at least annually.
- Ensure PII of employees and customers are protected. Implement appropriate processes and Data Loss Prevention measures by evaluating the Risk Assessment at least yearly.
- Ensure that BombBomb is keeping up to date with data privacy laws and regulations.
- Professional Development
- Coach the IT Department and Information Systems Group in their current roles to improve performance and prepare them for future roles.
- Hire, align and maintain flourishing IT & IS teams with teams and employees suited to the needs of the business
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Follow-Through on Commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 7+ years of Information Technology / Operations experience at software companies - SaaS preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of security, risk and control frameworks and standards
- Experience establishing, implementing and running a compliance program to support SOC 2
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Prior experience leading and managing a team effectively
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the following technologies: Google / GSuite, Microsoft AD and Exchange, Apple iOS and MacOS, Windows 10, SCCM, MDM, software patching, packaging and delivery
- Knowledge of physical security, control, and auditing
- Strong balance between technical expertise, business process, and interpersonal skills
- Ownership for delivering service and meeting business objectives
- Third party vendor negotiation and management skills
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 7 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Monthly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth