IT Desktop Support Specialist at Ibotta
The IT Desktop Support Specialist will be part of a team that provides customer service and training for Ibotta employees. This includes setup, support, and troubleshooting in a primarily Apple/Mac environment. The ideal candidate is a curious problem solver, with strong people skills, and a focus on teamwork.Here's what you'll be doing:
- Responding to help desk tickets
- Escalating tickets to proper support teams as required
- Onboarding new hires; including training and setup of computers/monitors
- Provisioning computers
- Assistance with administration and enforcement of security policies
- Basic maintenance of Ibotta infrastructure
- Assisting with audits, as needed
- Available during non-business hours, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of progressive information technology experience
- Strong communication skills, both written, and verbal
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Knowledge of macOS
- Knowledge of iOS and Android
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Bachelors degree in technology or related field
- Any of the following Apple certifications: Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) certification, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) certification.
- Familiarity with Jamf Pro for macOS management
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.