IT Desktop Support Specialist at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an IT Desktop Support Specialist to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. We are a mostly Mac shop, but do have some Windows users and systems.
What you will be doing:
- Embracing and upholding Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for the Saver
- Serving as the frontline for all IT service and support and work cross departmentally for front line security initiatives
- Providing Desktop support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Answer support calls directly from SLT members
- Set up proactive meetings to provide support
- Create tickets on behalf of the SLT
- Responding to Desktop tickets
- Troubleshooting computer hardware and software issues
- Troubleshooting login and access issues
- Light SAAS app administration
- Active prioritization based on user impact
- Onboarding new hires
- Account set up
- Computer provisioning
- Account removal
- Assisting with inventory management
- Assisting with administration and enforcement of security policies
- Escalating tickets to proper support teams as required
- Assisting with audits, as needed
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of progressive information technology experience
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of Windows
- Some macOS experience and knowledge of iOS and Android
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Familiarity with ITIL practices
- Any or all of the following certifications:
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) certification
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification
- CompTA A+ Certification
- GSuite Administrator certification or applicable experience in Google
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $50,000-$60,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.