IT Desktop Support Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst who will provide levels of support to internal employees at the world headquarters located at Dry Creek and I-25.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide second-level IT technical support to onsite and remote end-users by resolving basic to moderately complex technical issues.
- Track, record and respond to moderate to highly complex requests for IT technical support. Technical support will include workstation hardware, software and peripherals.
- Deploy PC software fixes, patches, updates and upgrades across multiple platforms.
- Maintain and update the Arrow Asset Management System with accurate and detailed computer hardware information.
- Support IT special projects, including but not limited to: office moves, data recovery, hardware and software testing, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4 year degree
- 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under close supervision
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy