IT Cloud Business Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is seeking a Cloud IT Business Analyst to join our ArrowSphere Team at our global HQ in Centennial, CO!
You will join the Cloud R&D team made up of around 50 engineers working in a startup spirit and driven by a Dev Ops culture. On a daily basis, you will interact with vendors, customers, and Arrow Cloud Business Units in different countries to enhance and develop our cloud service platform - ArrowSphere.
ArrowSphere is a single point of entry to cloud solutions. A single platform to search leading cloud products, build IaaS, PaaS & SaaS solutions. To learn more, check out this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he1PaHeGW2s.
Your role will be to manage our supplier and customer relationships from a technical and functional point of view to identify the impact on ArrowSphere. Among your tasks, you will be responsible for on-boarding of suppliers and customers onto ArrowSphere to stay ahead of our competitors.
- 5+ years of previous IT Project Analyst or IT Project Manager experience
- Technical background or experience as a tester or IT Business Analyst
- Knowledge of cloud services (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, etc.), including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Proven ability to set and maintain project schedule/priorities, especially across multiple teams and workstreams
- Flexible, business-oriented and comfortable with verbal and written communication
- Experience with standard software development processes and methodologies (Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery), including supporting tools such as Atlassian, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, gap analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering
Preferred Education & Experience
- Understanding of general principles of digital platform design and architecture
- Proficient in additional languages due to the various international customer and supplier relationships
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 5-7 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
ArrowSphere - Software management
- Responsible for developing user stories with internal and external teams
- Responsible for designing and approving the functional requirements document with internal and external teams
- Responsible for following timelines and on-time delivery
- Risk management and escalation
- Responsible for version releases and customization of the product
- Responsible for software testing and validation
- Regular interaction with Arrow suppliers, customers and internal teams
- Responsible for the integration of the vendors and customers onto the platform
- Internal communication to the key people involved on the project in all regions
ArrowSphere - Support
- Support to the internal technical teams (ERP integration / Cloud technical team) with the help of the Cloud support team
- Responsible for the documentation provided to internal teams (communication and training if required)
- Escalation to the supplier, if required
- Escalation to the internal development team, if required
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks