IT Cloud Business Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
You will join the Cloud R&D team made up of around 50 engineers working in a startup spirit and driven by a Dev Ops culture. On a daily basis, you will interact with vendors, customers, and Arrow Cloud Business Units in different countries to enhance and develop our cloud service platform - ArrowSphere.
ArrowSphere is a single point of entry to cloud solutions. A single platform to search leading cloud products, build IaaS, PaaS & SaaS solutions. To learn more, check out this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he1PaHeGW2s.
Your role will be to manage our supplier and customer relationships from a technical and functional point of view to identify the impact on ArrowSphere. Among your tasks, you will be responsible for onboarding of suppliers and customers onto ArrowSphere to stay ahead of our competitors.
- Previous IT Project Analyst or IT Project Manager experience
- Technical background or experience as a tester or IT business analyst
- Knowledge of cloud services (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, etc.), including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Proven ability to set and maintain project schedule/priorities
- Flexible, business-oriented and comfortable with verbal and written communication
- Experience with standard software development processes and methodologies (Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery), including supporting tools such as Atlassian, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, gap analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering
Preferred Education & Experience
- Understanding of general principles of digital platform design and architecture
- Proficient in additional languages due to the various international customer and supplier relationships
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
ArrowSphere - Software management
- Responsible for developing user stories with internal and external teams
- Responsible for designing and approving the functional requirements document with internal and external teams
- Responsible for following timelines and on-time delivery
- Risk management and escalation
- Responsible for version releases and customization of the product
- Responsible for software testing and validation
- Regular interaction with Arrow suppliers, customers and internal teams
- Responsible for the integration of the vendors and customers onto the platform
- Internal communication to the key people involved in the project in all regions
ArrowSphere - Support
- Support to the internal technical teams (ERP integration / Cloud technical team) with the help of the Cloud support team
- Responsible for the documentation provided to internal teams (communication and training if required)
- Escalation to the supplier, if required
- Escalation to the internal development team, if required
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)