Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo Group is looking for an IT Auditor to be part of the Internal Audit function. The position reports to the Manager, IT Internal Audit and will be based in our Denver office. We are looking for someone who is a high-functioning team player with the ability to proactively identify areas of risk/process failure, build relationships with process owners, and perform hands-on, detailed audit work. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of IT audit experience, with public accounting (Big 4) preferred.
- Assess and document the design of general information technology controls and IT Automated controls related to financial reporting processes and test the controls for operating effectiveness pursuant to our annual Sarbanes-Oxley 404 assessment process.
- Assist in the successful completion of audits related to SSAE 18 SOC 1 Reports, SOC 2 Reports, and CSAE 3416 Reports.
- Advise management on resolution of identified deficiencies and act as a subject matter expert.
- Lead audits and special assignments, develop value add recommendations, and effectively communicate audit results to the management.
- Proactively follow-up, track, and close out all identified audit findings.
- Work effectively with external consultants and external auditors.
- BA/BS degree required, Information Systems or Accounting major preferred.
- 2-4 years of IT Audit experience, external or internal.
- Public accounting, Big 4, with people supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often on multiple projects simultaneously across different functional groups with minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Ability to influence cross-functional collaboration and interact with various business leaders throughout the company globally.
- Understanding of the COSO framework and International Standards for the Professional Practice Internal Auditing.
- Analytical capabilities to perform risk-based audit projects as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave