IT Administrator at SurveyGizmo
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
What You Will Do
We are looking for an IT Administrator who is excited to be a part of a fast-moving team that is working to always improve the technology services provided to internal customers.
How You Will Spend Your Days
- Work as part of a team to monitor and manage our office technology needs including:
- Mac & Windows laptops
- Office WiFi and network switches
- Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory management
- Printers and scanners
- Information Security & Backup systems
- Desktop Phone System and Call Center
- Badge key card and access systems
- Audio-Visual & Teleconferencing solutions
- Other office, software, server, and desktop related technology including UPS/PDU, TCP/IP networks, and Mac/Windows/Linux servers.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve services, automate tasks, increase availability, and wow our internal customers.
What You Bring to this Role
- You have excellent customer service skills – you love what you do, and you do it with a smile!
- You’re never satisfied – you always want to improve systems and services.
- You love solving problems and making things faster and easier for the end user.
- You’re self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision, eagerly working towards our lofty goals and helping scale a growing dynamic business.
- You are a good multi-tasker. You don’t have to be a literal juggler, but being a figurative juggler is a necessity. You’re able to effectively balance project work, tickets, and the face-to-face support of end users with a calm demeanor.
- You’re a proactive communicator, keeping people informed of status of their issues and managing their expectations through your interpersonal skills, time management habits, and organizational skills.
- You love learning and are always working to improve your skills.
- 3+ years experience supporting internal customers.
- 1+ year(s) experience with Mac and Windows management.
- 1+ year(s) experience with TCP/IP networking.
- 1+ year(s) experience with Active Directory administration.
- Experience with Office 365 administration, Google Apps G Suite administration, VoIP phone systems, firewalls, and physical security systems a plus.
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+ and Network+, Cisco CCENT / CCNA, RHCSA, or MCITP are a plus.
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package include benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k
- Generous PTO, including all major holidays and 4 floating days
- Up to $2,250 annually in cafeteria funds to use toward commute expenses (toll reimbursement), wellness, continued education
- Discounted health club membership to 24 Hour Fitness or Colorado Athletic Club
- Onsite complimentary massages
- Fully stocked complimentary kitchen (food, snacks, coffee, and drinks)
- Dog friendly office
- Relaxed and open workspace with sit/stand workstations
- Nearby bike and walking trails
- Boulder casual dress code
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered to make a difference!