Travelers Haven is looking to improve and advance our IT organization. We foster a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
As an IT Administrator, you will provide on-site and remote support for computer workstations, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment. You will also perform maintenance and support for business-critical server infrastructure. In this position, you are expected to possess exceptional communication skills, technical, and analytical skills. This challenging position requires an individual with demonstrated experience in resolving technical client support in a service desk setting, ability to perform technical troubleshooting and provide data analysis to determine root causes of application issues. You are expected to troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide in-person, hands-on assistance at the desktop level.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Engineering you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop IT security best practices.
- Develop and maintain IT infrastructure.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, repair workstations.
- Field incoming help requests from employees.
- Resolve issues quickly and maintain a high level of end-user confidence.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades & repairs to existing equipment using current processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Train users in accordance with best practices on the proper use of hardware, software, and mobile devices.
- Monitor Backups and take appropriate corrective action whenever necessary.
- Monitor end user asset performance and take appropriate proactive corrective action whenever necessary.
- Responsible for investigating various computer hardware and software issues independently and with the assistance of peers, vendors, and manufacturer support.
- Analyze root causes and resolve issues.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with PC Hardware and Software
- Proficient in current Microsoft technologies including software, operating systems, group policy, etc.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and individual environment.
- Experience with 1 or more Windows or Mac products.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suite 2016 (Outlook, Visio, Project, etc.) and Microsoft Windows (7, 8.1, 10) with the end users.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning and teaching new technologies.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with all levels of staff and the customer.
- Collaborative, works as part of a team to successfully achieve common goals
- Empathetic, honoring the consumer and what they are feeling
- Passionate about helping others
- Self-Confident and able to diplomatically express views that may be unpopular
- Actively Listens and is able to quickly distill provided information and insights
- Conscientious, organized and dependable; always meets deadlines and commitments
- A passion for quality and excellence.
- Committed to continuous professional growth.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.