Investment Management Product Support at IHS Markit Digital
You will be working in the thinkFolio team, based in North America. The team comprises skilled thinkFolio professionals who are based in London, New York and Sydney. We provide support to clients around the globe, solving their thinkFolio issues and advising them on the best way to use the system.
Although we are based in multiple locations, we work together as a team sharing our knowledge and assisting each other with the ‘tricky’ questions.
Our clients include Asset Managers, Pension funds, Hedge funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Insurance companies.
Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy being able to find solutions which allow clients to utilise a software product to do their day to day role more efficient? Would you like to understand more about the Asset Management industry?
You will contribute and make an impact towards ensuring that we continue to give our clients the high level of service that marks us out from our competitors.
- Receive customer support requests and provide advice to resolve the reported issue.
- Provide thought leadership to the client in the use of the thinkFolio product
- Deliver end-user training covering the basics of thinkFolio
- Participate in the software development process by undertaking product testing
You will need to have
- Minimum 2 years experience in Buy-side Front office systems.
- Experience working with Front office systems, either in support, analysis or funds management
- Good understanding on investment management across all asset types and geographies.
It’s a bonus if you also have
- Experience with thinkFolio
- Adept at building and maintaining trusted and credible relationships with colleagues and external clients
- Strong at problem solving and have good analytical skills
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, and then multi-task.
- A team player working effectively with clients and colleagues both locally and remotely.