Investigator, Compliance & Ethics at Zoom Video Communications
- Concurrently lead multiple internal investigations globally and act as second-chair on investigations being led by other team members
- Conduct in-depth and complex investigations from start to finish, including developing an investigation plan, collecting and reviewing documents and other relevant evidence, conducting interviews, drafting interview memos, closing reports, and summaries for senior leadership and partners
- Partner with other teams including Employee Relations, HR, and Insider Risk in conducting investigations
- Complete investigations within a reasonable timeframe given the complexity of the matter and other factors, such as impact on the business, regulatory requirements, or internal guidelines
- Manage case workload and perform additional daily responsibilities with a high level of proficiency
- Monitor industry trends, news, and regulatory enforcement orders and assess impact on Zoom and our work on behalf of the Company
- Maintain appropriate documentation of all investigative activities
- Develop an understanding of Zoom products and compliance requirements to identify potential compliance and legal risks
- Work with teams to improve internal processes, including controls to detect potential fraud, misconduct, or compliance issues
- Develop remediation plans, which may include training programs or improved internal controls to prevent compliance risks
- 5+ years' experience in investigations within a public company, government agency, external auditor, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree (with preference for Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science with data analysis, applied statistics) or equivalent work experience
- Experience analyzing data, transactions, and financial statements
- Developed understanding of human behavior and performance
- Working knowledge of policies, procedures, and strategies needed to support investigative operations
- Process/program management
- Identify discrepancies, inconsistencies, problems and recommend solutions
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Auditor, or forensic accounting experience
- In-house experience at a technology or startup company
- Experience working in either Legal or Compliance department or working under the direction of Legal Counsel
- Understanding of the concepts of Attorney-Client Communication and Attorney Work Product Privilege
- Experience with eDiscovery review tools
- Foreign Language Skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Workday
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram