Outrider, the pioneer in autonomous yard operations for logistics hubs, helps large enterprises improve safety and increase efficiency. The only company exclusively focused on automating all aspects of yard operations, Outrider eliminates manual tasks that are hazardous and repetitive. Outrider’s mission is to drive the rapid adoption of sustainable freight transportation by deploying zero-emission systems. Outrider is a private company backed by NEA, 8VC, Koch Disruptive Technologies, and other top-tier investors. For more information, visit www.outrider.ai
Outrider seeks an Inventory Receiving Clerk to be an integral part of our growing financial operation. This position reports to the Controller and involves directly managing the flow of all material in and out of company facilities, including responsibility for all shipping, receiving and inventory management tasks.
The Inventory Receiving Clerk will also be responsible for inventory counts and will work closely with Accounting every month. This position requires an intermediate level of knowledge of inventory process flow, as well as experience in maintaining and improving an engineering and assembly operations-oriented facility.
The ideal candidate has worked successfully in a fast-paced shipping and receiving department, a manufacturing logistics operation, or a development and operations facility. She or he should have an excellent grasp of the essential skills for setting up a company to manage inventory to a 'up-to-the-minute, down-to-the-penny' standard.
- Physically receive incoming shipments and verify accuracy; perform initial quality assurance checks upon receipt
- Interface with engineering, quality, inventory, production, planning, purchasing and other related departments to resolve problems relative to receipt and internal distribution of material
- Maintain inventory in an organized and labeled method by working with warehouse personnel, as well as keep up the security and integrity of the cage (including limiting access to approved staff only)
- Continually provide timely and accurate summaries of all material in inventory as well as control the flow of material within the facility
- Stage outgoing orders for pick-up; coordinate and manage activities with third-party logistics providers, such as FedEx and UPS, on incoming and outgoing material requirements with a focus on optimizing cost and service for all Outrider locations
- Collaborate with Accounting on month end inventory balances
- Bring leadership, enthusiasm, and structure to the role in a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in an inventory management, shipping and receiving role at a transportation, vehicle, hardware, or other hardware/systems manufacturing provider
- Proven ability to be self-sufficient with high integrity, reliability and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, especially within fast and dynamic operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and experience using an ERP system such as NetSuite
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency, flexibility and adaptiveness
- Reliable transportation, occasional need to work in our Brighton, CO location
Compensation & benefits
- Salary range of $18/hr - $26/hr. For benefits, check this out!
At Outrider, we believe in cultivating an environment where there is diversity of perspectives, experiences, and knowledge with the expectation that we thrive in an inclusive environment. Outrider is committed to a workforce where everyone's opportunities are limitless regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any others that are protected by law.