THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Pay range starting at $19/hr.
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you must be able to plan, monitor, and assist with improving and maintaining all aspects of inventory control. You will coordinate the inventory accuracy and material support to ArcherDX for time and temperature-sensitive materials in an ISO/cGMP environment. Your ability to be a team-player and help develop solutions to problems are a must.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Provide inventory control support ensuring ISO/cGMP guidelines are followed.
- Ensure inventory accuracy is achieved and in a ‘ready for audit’ state.
- Manage ERP locations and ensure materials are appropriately labeled, stored, and organized.
- Assist in maintaining inventory control accuracy by generating, distributing, and collecting cycle counts.
- Monitor and assist with maintaining inventory accuracy for materials stored off-site.
- Measure and report inventory control metrics.
- Assist in the refinement or creation of standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to implement and support inventory control initiatives.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance; responsible for accurate and thorough documentation completion.
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain, inventory control and management is preferred.
- Prior experience working in a cGMP/ISO/FDA environment is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with various levels of personnel both internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of administrative transactions and reports management within an ERP system.
- Previous experience with temperature sensitive materials is preferred.
· Drive and determination
· Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· High school diploma / GED required