International Customer Experience Specialist at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The International Customer Experience Specialist is a part of a team that prides itself on providing high quality international content to people here in the U.S. who want to connect with the local news, culture, and popular programming from across the world.
This role in particular is responsible for executing on business strategies and contributing to the achievement of the International team’s annual Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), with a specific focus on improving Sling and DISH International's customer experience.
Responsibilities would include:
- Consistently evaluate the current International business operational performance on both the Sling and Dish platforms, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Pull reports, perform analysis and provide improvement recommendations
- Perform user acceptance testing during and after IT releases
- Establish regular communication sessions with internal and external teams to promote international business goals
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to ensure project alignment with the overall enterprise goals
- Maintain clear and accurate operations' documents and procedures for training purposes
- Coordinate all content launches/ takedowns for linear and VOD content on Dish and Sling platforms
- Improve channel performance by working with internal business teams and International programmers
- Ensure the website/cart content has the correct logo image and placement accuracy Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful International Customer Experience Specialist will have the following:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or Business Analytics
- Minimum 2-4 years' work experience
- Excellent people and communication skills; independent thinker and collaborative team participant
- Appreciation of foreign cultures; ability to speak foreign languages a plus
- Effective problem-solving ability & resourcefulness to accomplish action items successfully and on time
- Understanding of analytics & reporting; must know how to use Excel and experience with other advanced data and analytics tools preferred
- Ability to balance multiple tasks concurrently, while maintaining proper prioritization of those tasks
- Sound analytical judgement – both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to work cross-functionally across key teams, deliver results, and build best in class customized customer experiences