Internal Audit Manager – Systems & Technology
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Internal Audit Manager – Systems & Technology
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
A value driven internal audit department is seeking to add its first information technology (IT) audit professional to strengthen the department and reflect the company’s highly innovative IT systems and increased use of automated information and processes. This new position provides a unique opportunity to develop a fresh program of IT audits for emerging risks and to cover the company’s wide array of systems, automated reports, and newly developed applications. The position reports to the global head of Internal Audit and provides some limited opportunities for travel.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Position will provide SOX-404 support, including:
- Perform all IT general and application control SOX compliance testing
- Evaluate in-scope SSAE-18 reports and applicable complementary controls
- Assist other internal audit team members with assurance for system-generated information used in financial control testing
- Design and perform remediation testing as appropriate
- Brief a SOX steering committee approximately once per quarter
- Help design and maintain efficient electronic workpapers in our Workiva system
- Liaison with external auditors for use and reliance on work
- Position will develop and maintain an IT Risk Assessment to identify areas for IT audit focus and areas for the company to consider remedial actions or investments; position will support production of annual audit plans and modify as necessary
- Position will conduct IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes, in accordance with audit plan; position will prepare, and report results to stakeholders, executives and Audit Committees; these audits may include:
- Perform ITGC and application control testing on systems not under SOX scope, but important to management and operations of the business
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements
- Perform appropriate on-going assurance role for newly developed external customer interface site
- IT security audits for network, systems, and data under internal control environment, including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated; coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with a specialized internal information security group
- Cloud service provider audits - develop and perform appropriate audits which monitor security and also the operational performance of several cloud services
- Develop and execute a continuous evaluation program regarding the consistency of application use and access, role assignment across all geographic regions
- Audit to the extent possible, security or segregation of duties vulnerabilities in various external systems interfacing with internal systems
- Explore ability to build automated auditing and monitoring
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning & disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments); Ultimately be a source for analytics that the internal audit team members (and possibly others) adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant information systems technology audit assurance experience andbackground
- Prior position in IT Governance/IT Audit in internal audit or external auditingfirm
- Progressive achievement in one or more IT disciplines of software or systems development, cloud computing, network or systems administration or configuration or support, and information assurance
- Well-versed in cloud risk and governance
- Experience with IT Development and Operations highly desirable
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and cloud technology
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (required)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (preferred)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (beneficial)
- Four-year college degree
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.