Will develop, configure and test integration solutions for GHX products and services. Primary role is to be the lead technical resource to work collaboratively with a counterpart assigned by the customer. Responsible for coordinating communication regarding testing and go live processes with internal and external parties to execute according to scope of the project.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Requirements Development. Assists in the analysis of customer technical requirements for initial integration and ERP migration projects, build ERP specific integration points within internal systems, establish connectivity with customer ERP and ensure validity of data that will be routed through the GHX Exchange.
- Solution Design. Recommends technical solutions to meet customer integration requirements. Where standard solutions do not meet customer requirements or pose significant risks, develops and recommends alternative customer integration solutions. Provides direction for overall document flow from end-customer to end-customer.
- Build Connections. Develops ERP specific solutions using GHX and third-party applications and tools to perform the required interfacing functions.
- Guide GHX configuration. Provides direction cross functionally to create customer mailboxes, routing and services rules and system profiles to meet customer and ERP requirements.
- Document transformation. Identifies needs for document mapping. Build and configure transformation services using internal integration tools to apply data changes, as needed.
- Creates test plans that meet customer requirements and sufficiently reduce post go live support risks. Drives execution of test plan with customer, including validation of results of GHX Services applied. Assists in validation of implementations after Go Live.
- Communicates directly with customer technical resources or managers, as required, to coordinate and complete project tasks.
- Documentation. Provides documentation deliverables as required for each of the key project tasks above including Salesforce and/or Jira cases, technical specifications, requirements documents, workflow diagram, post-support recap, step-by-step training guides and internal FAQ guides.
- Hand-off to Support. Provides technical documentation, knowledge transfer, assists in definition of SLAs, etc., as required, to transition customer to GHX support.
- Support Escalation. Acts as Tier 4 support escalation point issues related to implementations transitioned to Support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or a combination of education and related experience.
- Experience with project management software such as TaskRay.
- Work effectively with minimal direction, learn quickly, and function effectively in a team environment.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- EDI (ANSI/X12), XML, various flat file data formats
- SFTP, HTTP/S, web services
- Knowledge/understanding of on-premise ERP healthcare systems such as Lawson, Meditech, Peoplesoft
- Knowledge/understanding of cloud-based ERP healthcare systems such as Infor Cloudsuite, Oracle Cloud and Workday
- Agile/Scrum process experience.
- Experience working on cross functional projects with internal and external participants.
Estimated Salary range for this position: $65,000- $85,000.
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.