Integrated Internal Audit Manager at Zoom Video Communications
About the Team
Internal Audit is looking for a System Integrated Audit Manager to join our dynamic, growing team. This is a high-visibility opportunity where you can make a tangible impact throughout a dynamic company.
You will provide contributions in technology audit, SOX audit and providing audit and advisory services on system implementations. You should support and complete operational audits, business process control optimization and audit projects, and other ad hoc projects. You will develop working relationships with both partners, vendors and Information Technology personnel.
You will report to the Integrated Audit Leader with the opportunity to work remotely with a preference to Denver, CO or San Francisco Bay Area. You may be asked to travel domestically and internationally (when applicable).About the Role
- Support, build and evaluate SOX – ITGC and ITAC compliance program, SOC Audits, Advisory projects, including focusing on multiple areas, such as IT and Compliance risks and related to Internal Controls
- Manage and help build technology audit, operational audits, and investigations
- Help prepare the audit planning memoranda, execution and reporting of audits and advisory projects that are issued to Senior Management
- Facilitate work with external auditors and other risk management-related departments and other team members, including Risk & Security
- Monitor industry and regulatory developments and develop recommendations for policy, process, system, and internal control improvements. Partner with our departments to provide thought guidance to support their operational, regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Review and compare financial metrics and internal controls against evolving industry trends and best practices, identify gaps, and propose creative, pragmatic solutions for financial and IT risks
- 5+ years of industry experience with large global SaaS, Technology, or Telecom companies
- Experience with internal controls, compliance, COSO, and internal auditing standards
- Experience in system implementations, especially Oracle, Salesforce, Zuora.
- Technical knowledge of application security and system security
- Knowledge of cyber security and NIST framework
- Experience with data analytics (i.e. Alteryx, ACL, Tableau), and other latest technologies such as robotic process automation and machine learning
- Experience with multiple compliance standards, such as: PCI DSS, SOC 1/2/3, ISO 27001/27017/27018, FedRAMP, COBIT, or ITIL
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services, Business Administration, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Recognized professional certification(s) (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CFE)
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$187,020.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram