Inside Sales Manager at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
With over 14,000 properties under management, our sales team is focused on capturing and converting the increasing interest of vacation rental owners seeking better rental performance, for lower fees, and maximum flexibility. We are looking for a manager to unlock the potential of sales individuals on our rapidly growing team.
As a manager on the Vacation Rental Advisor team, you will lead a team of 6-10 inbound sales individuals varying in experience and tenure. As their sales-savvy leader, you will be responsible for coaching for performance in order to achieve monthly and quarterly team goals. This will be achieved by effectively identifying key areas for individual skill development, creating actionable solutions, and monitoring for improvement. Our team is highly data-driven and we would expect you to monitor and improve upon your team’s key performance metrics. You’ll be empowered to lead the team in the best way possible to reach and exceed goals as well as elevate your team through skill and career development
What you’ll do:
- Hire, onboard, develop and retain a team of high performing sales individuals
- Meet monthly team sales goals
- Coach team using call reviews, performance-metric reviews, skill sessions, career and personal development 1x1s
- Lead and create team meetings to keep the team informed, updated, and educated
- Measure team and individual performance with constant reporting and measuring of various metrics
- Motivate and engage team throughout the day, week, and month through table touches, contests, outings, and being an on-going cheerleader
- Identify and suggest new ideas and process improvements
- Assist in closing deals, when necessary
What makes you a great fit:
- Experience leading or coaching sales individuals
- Ability to lead others in a dynamic and high growth environment
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group setting and one on one
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development
- Highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize and delegate when needed
- Ability to analyze and leverage data in order to drive performance
- Embody Evolve’s 10 core values
- Four-year undergraduate degree
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role compensation is based on a base plus commission. Our base salary range is $60,000 - $65,000. This role is eligible to earn a monthly commission based on team performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.