Innovation Operations Lead at FIS
About FIS Impact Labs
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. The FIS Innovation and Incubation team (FIS Impact Labs) is responsible for launching new ventures that will shape the future fintech landscape.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
The Impact Labs Ops team is responsible for enabling the broader Impact Labs team to better execute on its mission.
This role is equal parts strategy and operations. Working hand by hand and reporting directly to the Head of Operations for Impact Labs, this position is focused on owning and supporting ad-hoc strategic initiatives, building new business strategies for the team and implementing them, thought partnering with leaders of our teams to improve their impact, managing day-to-day operational needs, and designing and managing team KPIs. You will design strategic projects and programs to continuously expand the impact of the ops, product, marketing, strategy & research, design, and engineering teams.
We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is interested in building and scaling with a new team. You excel at building cross-functional relationships to achieve desired outcomes. You enjoy the balance between developing a strategy and operationalizing it. You are a self-starter that enjoys the autonomy to act on opportunities when you see them. You have a passion for innovation and disruption. You are serially curious and obsessed with continuous learning.
- Own and support ad-hoc strategic projects as needed, e.g., researching best in class incubation strategy and developing a playbook for our team to follow, analyzing our existing venture building process and creating strategies to further expand its impact, developing Go-to-market playbooks
- Lead retrospective workshops with teams to understand areas for improvement in the next evolution of our programs, document those learnings, and operationalize them for ongoing use
- Design and manage team KPIs for reporting to executive stakeholders
- Engage with leadership team to understand gaps in current strategy and develop plans and implement
- Experience building business strategies from scratch and implementing
- Track record of building strong relationships cross-functionally
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to wear multiple hats to get the job done
- Experience managing projects with diverse stakeholders and driving teams to consensus
- Deep expertise in data-driven analysis
- Exceptional executive presence and communication skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- History of delivering high-quality results
Nice to have
- At least two years of experience with a top-tier management consulting firm
- Entrepreneurial track record; we want builders!
- Prior experience with innovation concepts and best practices
What we offer you
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610-180,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.