Information Technology Manager I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow is seeking an IT Manager who will lead a team of Application Engineers for our Global Components division in Centennial, CO. In this role, the IT Manager will play a critical component in leading team members and project deliverables in addition to remaining a technical expert in their respective fields.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for managing to functional goals in the areas of services, system health, performance metrics, project management.
- Managing staff including hiring, performance management, salary administration, career development, motivation, teambuilding.
- Systems analysis and design to support projects and requests—data analysis, business process analysis, hardware and software analysis. Data model design, program specifications, project request estimates.
- Fulfill the role of a business relationship manager to assist in the direction, analysis, definition, prioritization of the business requirements. Provide a single point of contact for the client.
- Budget and Planning. Create and administer department and project budgets.
What We Are Looking For
- 6+ years’ experience in leading projects and working in a Leadership capacity
- 6+ years of prior experience in Information Technology
- Excellent management skills, capable of leading professionals, maximizing individual productivity and creating cohesive team environments
- Extensive experience in Electronic commerce platform, B2B transactions, API and understanding of EDI transactions
- Establish comprehensive e-Commerce strategy with Business partners
- Experience in Integration Platform like Sterling, webMethods
- Experience in establishing 24*7 Global Support model with measurable SLA’s
- Experience in EDI, RosettaNet B2B transactions
- Expertise in ITIL processes and ITSM tools
- Define and manage scope, budget, schedule, priorities and risk throughout the multiple projects
- Track record of building high performing international teams
- Innovative at the core
- Interest and ability to learn new coding languages and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill and interpersonal skills.
- Strong multitasking skills
- Agile Scrum experience
- Experience in software development life cycle management
- Expert Knowledge of software development best practices
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)