Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and move into an environment of IT support learning new technologies?
As customer service associate, you will provide software support managing customer queries, gathering information from our technical teams and sharing findings with the customer directly.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will provide client customer service support by effectively acting as a single point of contact to the customer whilst a technical team resolves critical system issues.
- Triage incident service request by Inbound and Outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact.
- Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer.
- Manage the lifecycle of the incident to ensure the customer’s incident is resolved proactively communicating all updates.
Skills and competencies
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- University degree
- Minimum 1 years work-related experience in customer-relationships position or similar
- Work-related experience with technical support or software applications
- Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.