What You'll Do
- Learn and understand SonderMind's strengths of service to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Work with the Partnership Managers to implement new healthcare partnerships and problem-solve operational issues with current partners
- Define, monitor, and analyze key metrics for SonderMind's Medical Behavioral Integration (MBI) pilot programs
- Collaborate with Partnership Managers, Clinical staff, and Care Coordination team to develop and execute solutions to optimize care coordination between primary care partners and SonderMind
- Successful resolution of identified roadblocks from healthcare partners' client experience
- Increase the proportion of medical practice partners with an integrated therapist or collaborative care model.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in healthcare, behavioral health, or healthcare technology
- Comfort and aptitude with technology, including G-Suite products, CRM software (e.g., Salesforce), and Business intelligence tools (e.g., Looker)
- Experience or understanding of continuous improvement solutions
- Adaptability and Resilience
- Experience with Data analysis and making data-driven decisions
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a high growth company
- Experience with Project Management methodologies
Location: This role can sit in the following cities: Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, Nashville, TN, Madison, WI, Pittsburgh, PA, Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC, or Seattle, WA.
Travel Requirements: N/A
Other duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay transparency - the starting salary for this role is $65,000
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition )
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants.
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.