Implementation Specialist at Granicus LLC (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Implementation Specialists (IS's) split their time between managing Legislative Management projects for existing clients upgrading and new client projects. IS's work with our most established public sector clients to ensure they are maximizing their use of Granicus SaaS products. Expert product knowledge, attention to detail, versatility, and enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones for this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach and a "whatever it takes" attitude to ensure client success.
1. Manage multiple Granicus projects on schedule and with high quality from kick-off to launch
2. Maintain project plans including status, issues and opportunities for assigned implementations
3. Advocate and evangelize "best practices" to ensure long term success and value for Granicus clients
4. Ensure implementations meet client specific missions and solve core challenges around digital communications
5. Facilitate online client trainings
6. Manage system-wide projects in partnership with Product Development
7. Ability to deploy all GovMeetings products for small to medium sized clients
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
· Passion for public sector success
· Keen attention to detail and accuracy – in thinking and execution
· Excitement for managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
· World-class problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with any combination of network basics, software implementations, program or project management and technical support
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
Examples of Likely Performance Metrics:
· Customer Satisfaction (measured via post-implementation survey)
· Internal Customer Satisfaction (measured by peer reviews)
· Ability to meet deadlines on both tasks and projects across backlog
· Growth within role (measured by additional responsibility on our team skills matrix)
[Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. By applying for this position, and if I am located in the United States, I understand that I will be required to verify that I have been, or will be, fully vaccinated prior to employment, or to verify that I cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate.]