Implementation Specialist, Cloud Value at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is seeking an Implementation Specialist to work on and with our Cloud Value Team within Customer Success . The team member will work directly with customers tolead a digital transformation fromlegacy software and on-premise s infrastructure into FWI's latest h osted architecture and FWI Cloud Software . They will plan,install, configure, and troubleshoot softwarefunctionality,hardwarecomponents, andvalidatethe final signage implementation with a goal of helping users obtain product value as fast as possible. They will be responsible for contributing to a world class customer experience that leaves no doubt as to why FWI Cloud is a superior solution.
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Enable and onboard clients with a newFWI Cloudsignage solution.
- Performapplication up dates of FWI products in customer environments.
- Guide customers through determining process value with new features .
- Set up data integrations to external customer systems.
- Perform Final QA and troubleshooting of installed and deployed solutions.
- Deliver technical value-based training sessions for client .
- Manage multipleupgradessimultaneously per FWIpredefined processes.
- Maintain timely documentation per FWIprocesses.
- A ssist in resolving related technical support cases.
- May require travel up to 20%.
- Technical understanding of software, web design/development, and SQL databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver that enjoys creating efficiencies.
- Working knowledge of SSOandIdPintegration.
- Experience workingwithdatainJSON, XML&XSLT.
- Experience withMicrosoftWindows Server installation and configuration.
Our ideal candidate will also be/have:
- B.A. /B.S.preferred;however proventechnologyexperience speaks volumes.
- Enjoyengaging with customers through remote meeting tools.
- Are at your best whenyou arehelpingcustomers and team memberssucceed.
- Work well with minimal oversight and autonomy to make the right decision.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
FWI is the leading enterprise software company transforming customer and employee experiences with omnichannel corporate communications, office space optimization, and digital signage applications. Over 6,000 customers rely on FWI to power applications used by millions of people per year including retail marketing, employee communications, room and desk management, conference and event management, flight information displays, campus communications, emergency messaging, and more. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to be authentic every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients, and culture. Our employees are passionate about their work-and the impact it has-but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We are a diverse team of talented people who want to make a difference, don't take ourselves too seriously, and are driven by our core values:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top tech companies , and if our inclusive culture and core values speak to you, we'd love for you to join us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US Benefits Overview