The Implementation Services Operations Manager leads our IS Operations team. The IS Ops team administers project intake, resource management, and reporting across the IS Organization. Their work supports specialized teams of digital communicators and legislative experts in their quest to deliver best-in-class services related to Granicus' suite of technology solutions. The "Customers" of IS Ops include our COO, IS Managers and Directors, PM's, in-house strategists, implementers, designers, developers, and trainers who share Granicus' standards of excellence across client deliverables and relationships. Strong Operations candidates have a proven track record of creating and maintaining processes and systems that allow teams to function optimally. You'll need strong command skills to maintain processes that work, continually improve those that don't, and sound judgement to know the difference. A desire to be part of a results-driven, client-focused (yes – even in an internal role!), fast paced team who loves the mission of helping government create better lives for more people is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Directly manage the IS Operations Analyst team and IS Data team
- Set strategic goals for IS Operations Team to ensure that KPI's and quarterly business goals are attained.
- Design and maintain project intake processes to transform "won deals" into assigned projects.
- Own resource management. This includes all processes and reporting related to resource allocation, time tracking, skill/competency tracking, and forecasting.
- Own reporting across the IS Org. This includes Board level reporting, standard and custom reports as requested by IS Leadership, and equipping front line managers with reports that support their unique organizational needs. Examples of standard reporting include: Utilization, Project Profitability, Resource Forecasting, Revenue Forecasting, and Project Health.
- Leverage company-standard CRM (Salesforce) and project management solutions (Netsuite SRP and Smartsheet) to provide user friendly methods for executing, tracking, and billing projects.
- Coordinate with peer managers (CRM, Support, Finance) to ensure integrations are intact and allowing for the highest level of data integrity.
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain new tools, solutions, and processes to improve and optimize PS Teams' performance.
- Support and consult Sales and Client Success teams in pursuit of Professional Services opportunities.
Who You Are:
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience leading business operations focused teams in technology or professional/implementation services.
- Strong understanding of enterprise information systems including data modeling, data dependency, automation, and business process management.
- Proficient use of CRM solutions (Salesforce preferred) and project management solutions (Netsuite SRP and/or Smartsheet preferred).
- Identify, own and solve problems independently and as part of cross functional teams.
- Proven leadership skills building and leading cohesive teams where each member takes accountability and is empowered to do exceptional work. At times, this will include the ability to optimize limited resources during unforeseen business critical situations to ensure ongoing and uninterrupted service to our internal teams, and ultimately – our customers.
- Experience creating and implementing processes to improve workflow across a matrixed organization.
- Possess superior communication skills - oral, written, and visual (ex: process mapping/workflow) This includes sound judgement on when individuals need to be consulted versus informed, and whether communications go direct to individual contributors, or flow through team managers.
- Ability to travel, as needed (up to 30%).
- Have an authentic presence always.
*Starting rate may vary by experience and/or location*