Identity and Access Management Audit Analyst
What You'll Be Doing
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate their design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Review IAM processes and activity and ensure the effectiveness of existing or the need for additional security controls.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Collaborate with business, technology, security and audit professionals to facilitate risk assessments and respond to audits.
- Perform regular audit testing, provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks, track remediation status.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Develop and maintain project communications and management reporting on audits and remediation activities as applicable.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Serve as a security champion with technical and business contacts.
- Respond to system and/or network security breaches, as necessary.
What We Are Looking For
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or a related field. (essential).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (essential).
- Financial and IT application access experience (Oracle, SAP, and Hyperion) helpful.
- A clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues across diverse teams.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)