Ibotta Care Manager of Training & Development at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an Manager of Training & Development (Ibotta Care) to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Develop, facilitate, and constantly look for ways to improve the training program for new hires on Ibotta Care, including the Agent, Supervisor, and Specialist roles
- Manage all aspects on the training program - including planning, design, delivery, and evaluation - to onboard, upskill, and develop team members (there will be a Training Specialist to assist)
- Provide ongoing training & refresh opportunities for a team of 250+ agents on complex workstreams and compliance requirements
- Spin up an effective quality assurance process that includes both our part-time customer support agents and our 3rd party vendor agents
- Lead and develop Ibotta Care’s small but mighty Training & Quality Assurance team through ongoing performance coaching and support
- Help us transform our customer support experience into something awesome by using best in class training and development strategies
- Interact and work closely with Senior Leadership to determine specific training needs and align training goals with the overall department objectives
- Facilitate virtual training according to industry best practices ensuring the best possible learning experience for a wide variety of learning styles
- Contribute to achieving higher saver satisfaction and retention through innovation, creativity, and collaboration
- Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and best practices in the CX industry
What we are looking for:
- Technical skills: G Suite, Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, superior written and verbal communication skills
- 2-4 years of related experience in content development and training experience/adult education in a contact center or similar environment
- 1-2 years people management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, or related field - or relevant work experience
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Comp range: $60,000-$75,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.