Home Buyer Consultant, Vacation Rental at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
The Home Buyer Consultant (HBC) provides an in-depth consultation to homeowners who are looking for, or are in the process of purchasing, a vacation rental property. They will be expected to provide detailed information about vacation rental markets, the industry, and Evolve’s services.
HBCs require a strong balance of analytical and sales skills. You will be expected to provide direct investment advice to prospective homeowners from the earliest stages of their property search through their entire closing process. You will also educate the homeowners on the value of Evolve’s services. The right candidate for this position is eager to be part of a new team within the company that’s pioneering a unique service within the industry. This candidate will play a key role in helping build the fastest growing, and soon to be largest, managed service in vacation rental, while also having an opportunity to grow their career!
What you’ll do:
- Provide an optimal end-to-end experience for prospective homeowners, from new inquiry to helping find a property that will meet their goals
- Navigate a high volume of leads in a fast-paced, high-velocity environment
- Provide detailed in-depth market analysis and rental income projections
- Facilitate introductions to preferred real estate agents and local service providers in order to help prospective owners purchase a property
- Prioritize a high volume of tasks, emails and scheduled calls
- Analyze and communicate quantitative data while on the phone
- Be influential in guiding homeowners to choose Evolve for their rental management services
- Handle objections and determine product-market fit while helping homeowners have a clear understanding of our services
- Maintain a large sales pipeline of early, mid and late-stage opportunities
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce) including processing leads, tracking, and reporting
What makes you a great fit:
- 2+ years sales experience strongly preferred
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A goal oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
Evolve has a flexible working environment that allows teammates to work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely but will be opening up our Denver office in September for the in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role compensation is based on a base pay plus commission model. Our base pay is $45,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($21.63/hr.). This role is eligible to earn an uncapped monthly commission based on individual performance.
As an added incentive, during your new hire onboarding and training period, you will receive a non-recoverable draw of $862.50 (less required withholdings) for the first eight pay periods for a total of $6,900. During this time, you will also be eligible to receive any commission per the NHBC Commission plan. The non-recoverable draw will conclude after eight pay periods.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way