Helpdesk Technician at Pocket Outdoor Media
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. The Help Desk Technician supports the POM team by responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, and determining and isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Courteous, friendly, businesslike behavior as well as ability to explain information as needed to company executives and team members
- Responding to queries on the phone, via email, in person, or through remote access.
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Training computer users.
- Training other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Gaining feedback from customers to improve training methods.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs, create reports and analyze common complaints and problems to resolve
What You Bring
- An Associate degree in computer science or related field.
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.