We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
The Helpdesk Administrator helps maintain and manage our Microsoft365 platform as well as our IT Online Infrastructure. He/she is physically present in the Denver Corporate Office and is responsible for helping install and configure software and troubleshoot issues.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Supports Pax8 staff by fulfilling user’s requests and administering Internal IT systems such as Microsoft O365 environment
- Assists Internal IT with other IT efforts as required including asset tagging, tracking, hardware shipping, hardware transporting, onboarding, laptop staging, account creation, and other IT duties
- Provides technical support and training to users either in person or via desktop sharing methods
- Addresses questions or concerns from Pax8 users and finds answers to unknowns; innovates and provides automation when required or necessary
- Keeps up with security and feature updates from Microsoft and all other Internal IT systems that provide services to Pax8 (e.g., Ironscales, Breach SecureNow, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Zoom Rooms, etc.)
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Is capable and well-versed in handling high-stress situations
- Understands basic IT hardware and has excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving abilities balanced with inquisitiveness and the desire to learn
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Sharp, disciplined, self-starter with the ability to work well independently or as part of a project team
- Ability to identify issues reported through service tickets; resolve, and communicate findings back to the internal customer
- Must be extremely precise and detail-oriented in writing, verbal communication, and documentation of information
- Must be able to occasionally drive and transport equipment between offices
- Must be curious, courteous, patient and professional in all interactions
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Professional certifications such as A+, or other related credentials preferred
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $40,000 or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 13,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.