Health Insurance Member Operations, 2019 Grad at Gusto
- Manage benefit operations (submitting benefit change requests through forms and carrier portals)
- Work through queues of requests in Salesforce
- Communicate with health insurance carriers via phone and email to confirm proper coverage for our customers
- Help to scale our growing health benefits operations and improve our processes - find pain points and seek better ways for us to tackle our work
- Collaborate with team members on special projects to increase efficiency
- 2019 University Graduates
- Extracurricular activities, volunteer work, athletics, leadership
- Software-savvy, able to pick up new systems and tools quickly
- 0-1 years work experience - bonus points for exposure to healthcare, finance, or a start-up environment
- Familiar with data entry and external company contact interaction + being part of a powerhouse team
- Skills in problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, cross-team communication, and a passion for operations to ultimately improve people’s lives
- Excel in a metrics-based operational position where numbers matter and data drives new projects and ideas
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment (we are a startup!)
- This is an hourly position, working 40 hours per week.
- Eligible for overtime.
- Start dates in June, July, or August 2019.
- Be located in (or willing to relocate to) Denver, Colorado
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.