Health Insurance Implementation
Employee benefits are tricky. They’re even trickier for employers aiming to renew group benefits in a ever-changing health care space. As a member of our Renewal Implementation team, you will be helping employers through their annual renewal by working with health insurance carriers and our customers directly to help them navigate this challenging space.
Gusto’s Renewal Implementation team is passionate about using innovative technology and service to elevate the health benefits experience of small business owners and their employees. Each team member is a true owner and makes a tremendous impact every day. You will use your time-management skills to streamline benefit administration with insurance carriers, drive operations and communications with third-party partners, and build Gusto’s health insurance platform that makes benefits with Gusto revolutionary.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work directly with customers and health insurance carriers to implement employee benefits packages
- Work with carriers to ensure that the administration of health benefits is precise and delightful for our customers, employers and employees.
- Provide guidance, assistance, and support to renewing health benefits customers at key moments in their renewal process with Gusto, which influences retention and customer satisfaction over time
- Be a knowledge partner! Research, document, and educate others on updates related to internal process, external policy, and best practices.
- Be a thought partner! Work with our product team to help create a product that can deliver the best customer experience at scale.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of work experience (preference for health insurance/health benefits exposure)
- Passion for reducing operational inefficiencies and pain points
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Knowledge of benefits implementation or insurance
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven time management and prioritization skills
Ideal Start Date: August 6th, 2018
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.