Health Benefits Transfers
The Fulfillment (Health Benefits) team is passionate about using innovative technology and service to elevate the health benefits experience of small business owners and their employees. Each team member is a true owner and makes a tremendous impact every day. As a core member of Health Benefits Transfers team, you’ll be responsible for setting up customers with their health benefits while providing a delightful experience. You’ll put their minds at ease by guiding them through a complex process, providing timely information, and keeping all the moving parts running smoothly.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Provide guidance, assistance, and support to customers at key moments in their relationship with Gusto
- Guide customers through the process and serve as their go-to advocate
- Work with carriers to ensure that the administration of health benefits is precise and delightful for our customers, employers and employees
- Understand customer pain points and partner with cross-functional teams to simplify and automate existing processes
- Be a thought partner! Partner with our benefits advising team to ensure successful transitions for all new benefits customers
- Be a knowledge partner! Provide expertise in healthcare and benefits enrollment
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of customer-facing or onboarding experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: you thrive when working with customers
- Passionate about developing efficient processes and driving results
- Enjoy working collaboratively with many stakeholders across the company
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven time management and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Healthcare, health insurance, or employee benefits experience
- Experience with Salesforce
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.