Head of Operations
Greater Denver Area
We are Artifact Uprising, a high-growth company focused on superior quality, technology and elevated design. We are redefining the way a new generation of consumer brings their photos off their device and into their life. Our products have been featured and used by Oprah, Brene Brown, Joy Cho, Goop, Vogue and In Style. But we are just getting started. We attribute our success to a workplace that empowers its people to tackle tough problems, move fast and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
If this role is for you, you’ve dreamed of the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and take a profitable, fast-growing company from eight to nine figures in revenue (in the next 3 years). You see the idea of leading a company day to day toward 50%+ YOY growth rates as an adrenaline rush. You know that to achieve these results, a company must be excellent at operational efficiency, communication, prioritization, and implementation...and you are the person who can develop and implement those systems. You can jump from P&L forecasting and evaluating key strategic bets to communication planning and management training to implementing a legal review process and everything in between. You blend your drive for results with a passion for great organizational design and personal development. You care deeply about scaling a company culture of starting with the customer, being radically candid, being a self-starter, taking ownership and elevating those around you. Your former reports say things like “their approach to career pathing and personal development was amazing!”. You know how to be a chief project manager, ensuring cross-team initiatives deliver on time while leading through both direct management as well as influence. You can do all of the above while also spearheading the implementation of new business partnerships and critical business initiatives formed by the CEO and taking them across the finish line.
Although not directly underneath your leadership, you love supporting the digital product and growth teams, as you know it will lead to high impact growth through user acquisition, engagement, product adoption, and retention. Partnership with these teams allows you to mix your analytical, creative and leadership talents.
Finally, you know your job is done when Artifact Uprising is a household name with innovative products you see regularly in your friends and colleagues homes.
- You have deep experience in operational leadership roles with P&L ownership at high growth companies.
- You’ve directly led teams of 15+ members and helped both direct reports as well as cross-functional teams scale and organize to achieve new performance levels.
- You have a proven track record of developing and executing both short and long term cross-functional growth strategies that resulted in aggressive financial trajectory changes.
- You have experience motivating an entire company to engage with and execute on a larger vision.
- You can use financial and operational analysis to successfully lead a leadership team through the development of a short and mid-term strategy creation.
- You’ve led the operations, finance and HR/POps functions and have had success with optimizing organizational structures to unlock efficiencies.
- You can instill a data-driven culture as well as a framework where KPIs and success definitions are defined, shared, reviewed and iterated on regularly throughout an organization.
- You have change management experience and have successfully led a company through a cultural shift towards aggressive growth.
- You’ve implemented legal management processes.
- You can lead the growth and development of a culture that promotes a psychologically safe work environment, trust amongst the leadership team, open communication and high performance.
- You can create an agile framework for intake & prioritization of cross-functional business opportunities as they arise.
- You’ve successfully spearheaded the implementation of new business partnerships and critical business initiatives.
- You've created and implemented frameworks for regular company-wide performance reviews as well as growth pathing for employees that are used regularly.
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching plan and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Read Full Job Description