HCM Implementation Manager
A successful Implementation Manager at Wurk will lead the Implementation Team aiding in team engagement and performance. This person will be responsible for the ultimate success and integrity of the new client implementation and retention. The right candidate is willing to partake in forecasting, escalations and will identify new opportunities to drive growth and build upon the Wurk brand.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups in the industry since the interwebs started in the late 90’s
- Be a part of an amazing team that’s going places and leading an industry, located in colorful Colorado
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Reap the benefits of Health, Dental & Vision plans, unlimited PTO, access to exciting industry events, and working with smart, collaborative peers
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- In the first 30 days, Learn and understand the Wurk Implementation methodology and begin to work alongside a team member and assist with set up and configuration.
- In the first 60 days, Gain an understanding of Wurk’s implementation team process and procedure, project management, & book of business.
- In the first 90 days and beyond, ensure an on time and successful client implementation into the Work Force Ready HCM system, following Wurk guidelines and in accordance with client expectations
- Lead a team of 4-10 Employees, Engagement, performance and Motivation of Team
- Manage an individual book of business, ensure all implementations are keeping on schedule and overall retention of clients
- Become an expert in the technology and thoroughly train new clients for continued success after implementation
- Take on a consultative approach and present the client with solutions for complex issues
- Assist in developing process improvements
- Additional duties as assigned regarding customer success
What you’ll need to have!
- 2-year degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of leadership or management experience
- At least 2 years of experience implementing HCM products in a multi-tenant solution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, including a strong familiarity with Excel
- A strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What we’d like you to have!
- Experience with HCM Implementations
- Experience in Payroll, payroll processing, building, and managing services
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Ready, ADP, Paychex, Gusto or similar platforms
- Familiarity with a PEO type of service offering
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employer tax laws and regulations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.