HCM Implementation Consultant (Kronos)
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance. It’s a platform with everything your clients need to automate processes, streamline operations and minimize regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world we live in. Our all-in-one solution automates the most complicated and risk-prone processes associated with recruiting, scheduling, and paying employees.
A successful Kronos Implementation Consultant at Wurk will work with a Project Manager and an Implementation Specialist to onboard small to enterprise clients. This person will be responsible for the ultimate success and integrity of the new client implementation and establish a great working relationship with our client contacts and internal teams. The right candidate will identify new opportunities to drive growth and build upon the Wurk brand.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- In the first 30 days: Learn and understand the Wurk Implementation methodology and begin to work alongside a team member and assist with set up and configuration.
- In the first 60 days; Build great client relationships and own your own portfolio of client implementations from beginning to end.
- In the first 90 days and beyond; Ensure an on time and successful client implementation into the Work Force Ready HCM system, following Wurk guidelines and in accordance with client expectations
- Become an expert in the technology and thoroughly train new clients for continued success after implementation
- Take on a consultative approach and present the client with solutions for complex issues
- Assist in developing process improvements
- Additional duties as assigned regarding customer success
What you’ll need to have!
- HS Diploma
- At least one year of experience implementing Kronos Workforce Ready, with expertise in the TLM Module, HR or Payroll.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing HCM products in a multi-tenant solution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, including a strong familiarity with Excel
- A strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Personable and able to maintain a positive working relationship with clients and team members
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once
What we’d like you to have!
- Experience working in a Start-up environment
- Experience in working in the Cannabis industry
- Experience with processing payroll
- Familiarity with a PEO type of service offering
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employer tax laws and regulations
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Free Parking Space Downtown Denver ($90/Month Value)
- Dog-Friendly Workspace
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.