Hardware Support, Team Lead at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Hardware Support, Team Lead to join the Hardware Solutions team as a temporary basis. This position plays a pivotal role in our customers success with our hardware product offering. This individual will manage all hardware escalations. They work closely with FWI customers, and internal teams to resolve problems and keep systems online and running properly. The Hardware Support, Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing and setting up test environments ranging from simple to complex. They are methodical in designing test cases, documenting results, identifying trends, and analyzing the data.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Possess a thorough understanding of supply chain, analytical tools and methods, reporting systems, mentoring ability and a commitment to high quality customer service.
- Assist with hardware support programs, understand SOW and track SLA accordingly.
- Maintain hardware support inventory program.
- Collaborate with others in support of operational policies to attain organizational and system goals.
- Influences and helps drive change associated with standardization, utilization, and use of technology to affect cost savings and increase effectiveness and customer service
- Supports process for sharing information across the organization.
- Create ad hoc reports and initiative summaries in support of Supply Chain services.
- Provide supply chain reporting and analytics to customers both internal and external.
- Obtains and analyzes information related to products, specifications, availability, contractual arrangements, service requirements and warranty coverage.
- Participate in Sales & operations Planning and ensures that policies are followed in accordance with evolving production lead-times. Takes initiative in order to change Supply Chain related constraints.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $16/HR to $18/HR
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.