GTM Enablement Manager at Guild Education (Remote)
Guild is hiring for a GTM Enablement Manager to help accelerate the acquisition of Fortune 500 employer partners by equipping the team with the critical knowledge, skills, and information needed to deliver outstanding value for our partners. In this role, embed in Employer Experience teams to find opportunities for development, work cross-functionally to build and execute experiences, and measure the impact of Enablement support.
This is a remote eligible role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above.
As a GTM Enablement Manager this role could include:
- Identifying the proficiencies, skills, and behaviors that are crucial to the success of the Employer Experience Go-to-Market teams.
- Developing and delivering on a comprehensive training and coaching plan for GTM teams in alignment with the identified skills and proficiencies.
- Developing and managing knowledge assessments to determine the impact of training as well as remaining knowledge gaps.
- Collaborating with Product Marketing to equip the team with the right content for the right prospect at the right stage of the funnel.
- Partnering with Revenue Operations to identify trends and gaps to advise training efforts.
- Contributing to the growth of the Partnerships Enablement function and execute on other special projects, as needed.
- 4-7 years of client services experience, learning and training experience, or project management experience
- Experience in B2B Sales is a plus
- Experience working in enablement and training is a plus
- Proven ability to drive the strategic direction and execution of multiple initiatives
- Experience working in a heavily cross-functional environment with senior leadership
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a strong emphasis on developing scalable processes
- Strong communication, delivery, and presentation skills
- Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $90,000-$112,500 and bonus eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth