Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Target markets and white space analysis
- Analyzes client base for cross-selling & upsell opportunity
- List and contact building out for target campaigns
- Facilitate Moment based campaigns and reports for campaign effectiveness
- Accelerate new pipeline by partnering with Sales on customer identification & market segmentation
- Partner with Sales Operations to leverage pipeline reporting and other campaign initiatives
- Contact building & Data Quality
- KPI Dashboard & Data-Driven Insights
- Develops and recommends tactical and strategic plans for processing operations.
- Ensure Lead follow-ups and Lead source tracking
A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in Business Development, Sales, and Lead generation
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team environment and managing a global team
- understand campaign planning process, develop & simplify campaign enablement process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Keen design and data visualization skills – you know how to transform enablement data to generate useful insights and be easily digestible.
- Ability to create effective presentations for all audiences
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Advanced skill in the use of MS Office, MS Project, and Tableau
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.