Go-to-Market Field Manager at FIS
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
- Partner with GTM leadership to uncover regional needs, execute enablement solutions to address these needs, and deliver & measure the success of those solutions.
- Execute best-in-class training & content, while collaborating with regional sales operations heads on campaign/program execution
- Execute scalable on-demand learning solutions that create a measurable impact based on team members knowledge gaps.
- Train sales and presales on new release features/benefits, new campaigns and solution suites
- Maintain scalable asset management for programs. Adhering to the goal of getting our teams the content to do their job when and where they need it.
- Execute program launch practices in alignment with broader Capital Markets approach to products and services to enable consistent and effective product and campaign launches
- Execute procedures for consistent sales campaign management
- Coordinate cross functional actions to support campaign and product launch activities
- Review/improve GTM activities for solution suites or multi-product bundles
- Establish regular cadence between presales, sales and product management to ensure bidirectional communication on market trends and feedback
- Acts as the voice of the field and VOC back to GTM team, collecting input from sales/presales
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.