Global Enterprise Support Manager
Job Type: Full TimeDepartment: Global Solutions and Services
What if you could support solutions that are changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.Job Description
Enterprise Support Manager supervises the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise Engineer Technical Support Team
- Lead, mentor, empower and influence technical support team to exceed expectations
- Lead and supervise teams to work under tight deadlines
- Lead customer expectations and experience to deliver high customer happiness and increase retention
- Train staff on company processes, policies and procedures
- Identify needs for and drive process improvements
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
- Provide feedback to multi-functional departments as the voice of Support
- Effectively and simultaneously prioritize numerous tasks, projects and deadlines
- Mentor and develop direct reports
- Handle customer escalations
- Sets the example for Enterprise Engineers in areas of personal character, dedication, organizational and solving skills, and work habits
- 5+ years of experience in business operations, processes and systems
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Knowledge of network concepts and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Experience in telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service business
- Intimate knowledge of support center processes and procedures
- Experience with contact center technologies
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of executives
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- Demonstrated ability to execute on high level critical initiatives
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.