Global Supplier Manager- NetApp (Remote)
Global Supplier Manager- NetApp
The Global NetApp Supplier Manager uses the NetApp Global investment plan as a playbook to align Arrow Associates in different regions globally. This involves understanding Global initiatives, program elements, and success criteria, all directed by. Using the Arrow NetApp Global Framework, this individual will give guidance and direction to regional alliance teams and attach ECS regional field sellers who will incorporate the plan into their own frameworks. Progress updates on initiatives and identified KPIs are regularly reported, accompanied by the identification of solutions for any roadblocks or obstacles.
There are 3 initiatives in the Global Investment Plan, and each will have KPI's as measurements of success.
- Drive acceleration of the Commercial / Flash products to existing and new NetApp Partners
- Increase Refresh and Renewals of NetApp equipment.
- Drive NetApp XaaS solutions offered through Arrow Partners through traditional and Marketplace routes to market
What You Will Be Doing
- Building internal relationships regionally with Arrow NetApp team members to ensure they are aligned and have the necessary information to drive the Global Initiatives.
- Establish yourself as the Go-To resource for the Global Investment Plan and the leader of the Global initiatives.
- Building external relationships with key NetApp associates in Channel Sales, Marketing, and the technical organizations to evangelize the Arrow / NetApp Strategic Global Initiatives around Commercial / Flash. Refresh and Renewals and the ArrowSphere Marketplace.
- Work with key NetApp Corporate Associates to evangelize Arrow and the commitment and investments to grow NetApp sales and market share through unique and innovative programs and marketing communications activities and Arrow's dedicated NetApp team.
- Evangelize and report regularly on successes through QBR's, Exec reviews and a regular monthly cadence
- Developing deep supplier relationships with key decision makers at NetApp and NetApp Partners resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
- Working as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation throughout NetApp corporately and within the Field Channel sales and technical team.
- Assist in communicating Arrow's Value to customers and to position Arrow at both the corporate and field levels.
- Identifying specific market segments and customers to market specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales.
- Working with team to develop strategies to grow sales/market share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
What We Are Looking For
- 5 years of supplier management experience operating within the distribution channel
- Experience working Globally preferred.
- Experience working with C-level members, Executive Leaders and VP's.
- Ability to work cross functionally and regionally focusing on driving accountability for the overall performance and reporting of the KPI's, tracking progress via regular communications and QBR's.
- Ability to add value added services (Education, Support Services, Managed Services, etc..) to line card and regions to improve profitability.
- Adjust Global Framework and plans and priorities to ensure continued success and KPI achievement.
- Accountable for the overall budget, performance & KPI's
- Flexibility towards working hours due to traveling, events and calls with regional members in different time zones.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$132,000.00 - $247,505.02
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)