Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
The Schedule-to-Produce Global Process Lead (GPL), on behalf of the P2D GPO, will drive the optimization and standardization of relevant Schedule-to-Produce processes across Ball Regions and GBS Centers through the execution/support of Transformation or Continuous Improvement initiatives. This role’s scope includes Schedule-to-Produce end-to-end processes such as demand control, operational planning, production scheduling, logistics planning, graphics planning, warehouse planning, distribution planning, integrated planning & control business reviews. Further, the role will work closely with both GBS and cross-functional teams to ensure robust, sustainable process and data design, data enablement, policy, technology requirements and governance to deliver best-in-class IBP / S&OP services and operations. This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the U.S.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Help build a Center of Excellence / Global Business Service team to provide strategic and operational direction to cross-functional teams on the execution of Schedule-to-Produce processes, ensuring a high level of standardization with minimal local variants.
- Develop and translate strategic objectives into executable roadmap with defined goals and targets, including relevant performance metrics.
- Lead Supply IBP Transformation and Continuous Improvement initiatives as aligned with GPO to standardize or automate process steps, harmonize data, identify and support the implementation of tools to improve accuracy and efficiency, reduce process costs and maximize investment returns.
- Stay current on technology and process trends as well as industry benchmarks in order to identify and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with GBS and Business delivery teams to prepare the appropriate service level agreements and key performance indicators which define scope, accountabilities, cost, and performance metrics.
- Perform data analysis as needed to assess various performance attributes of Supply cycles, including process and performance efficiencies, identifying opportunity areas.
- Lead the Schedule-to-Produce end-to-end processes such as demand control, operational planning, production scheduling, logistics planning, graphics planning, warehouse planning, distribution planning, integrated planning & control business reviews.
- Conduct change management campaigns to ensure end-to-end stakeholder buy-in and support during implementation and post-implementation of initiatives.
- Act as the functional owner of the global Schedule-to-Produce solution, understanding the configuration and features of the systems in detail and acting as the functional contact for GBS and Regional Business teams.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure prioritization of ERP and other system/application enhancements that improve scalability, controls, and the supplier/ (internal) customer experience.
- Serve as a resource/escalation point of contact to teams for interpreting policies and procedures relating to IBP activities.
- Bachelor's degree Required; Master's degree a plus
- Job related experience for 10 years minimum
- Certifications/Licenses/Other: Project Management, CPIM, CPSM, Six Sigma
- Prior experience in JDE, SAP, S/4, SAP IBP, VCP, Blue Yonder, ESKO and/or Llamasoft
- Prior experience in leading process re-engineering and standardization based on industry leading practices in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a customer-facing team and ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Experience in working with cross functional teams in multiple countries
- Strong business acumen, analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply intensive and diversified evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard business process techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to work over 40 hours a week, weekends and holidays when the business/project/nature of the work requires it
- 25% of travel, may include domestic and international travel
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $98,500- $150,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans