Global Head Emerging Partnerships at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is currently hiring for a Global Head Emerging Partnerships. As a Global Head Emerging Partnerships, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team within our Growth Organization at FIS. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In this role, you will be building a Center of Excellence for development of emerging (high potential) partnerships on behalf of CGO and LOBs/Functions. This role will help build a partner ecosystem that can benefit FIS across a variety of partner archetypes. In addition, you will
- Identifies and develops business cases for strategic revenue, product and cost synergy opportunities that transcend business units to improve overall corporate financial performance.
- Influences and aligns corporate-wide research and development decisions with corporate vision and strategy.
- Advise and influence business unit executives corporate-wide on revenue and profit maximizing pricing, pricing strategy and key account revenue structure.
- Advise senior executives on competitors, mega-trends, strategic threats and industry inflection points.
- Defines and disseminates strategy methodology utilized at all levels of the corporation, including business units.
- As a visible and respected industry thought leader, represents FIS in industry press, with equity and industry analysts, industry associations, at industry conferences, FIS conferences, strategic sales opportunities and senior executive meetings at key accounts.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Sufficient intelligence, professional experience and interpersonal skills to successfully interact and collaborate with peers and the corporation’s most senior executives
- Fast learner with intellectual capacity to function in a highly complex global organization
- Analytical, disciplined, data-oriented decision maker and problem solver
- Bias toward decisive action
- Fair amount of strategy, pricing, portfolio management, competitive intelligence and primary research experience, preferably in the financial services technology industry
- Good understanding of FIS products and services, banking technology, payments technology and at least one banking discipline
- Skill to create and explain complex financial models that support executive decision-making
- Experience with solution-based selling to banking executives
- Experience with both acquisitions and divestitures, preferably in the financial services technology industry
- Ability to analyze market and clients' business needs and determine related requirements
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and management across technical and business functions across FIS and client or partner organizations
- Thorough knowledge of corporate policies and procedures
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.