Global Head of Critical Situation Management
Do you have a background in IT support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service whilst travelling the world? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are hiring a global head of critical escalation support.
With a background in IT support you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff. As part of our management team, you will have a demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 500 global team members. You will have complete control to deliver exceptional customer support 24/7 in scenarios involving critical escalations, premium escalations or support for major accounts.
As this is a global role you may be based anywhere in the world and it will involve traveling to key locations including Vietnam, Costa Rica and Bulgaria.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prioritize client, staff and organizational requirements, ensure clear communications with internal and external partners regarding news, feedback, plans and issue resolutions
- Manage the team’s productivity and headcount; its learning and development; support its performance management and people development while collaborating with the talent acquisition team
- Operational responsibility for KPIs and over all SLA
- Build, implement and maintain business processes
- Attend and proactively participate/manage meetings with senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners covering operational updates, plans, issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement
- Run, analyze reports and create action plans to improve the operation and ensure metric achievements
Skills and Competences
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management and presentation skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner
- Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Committed to self-development and the development of other
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.